We wanted to build the world’s best tolerance analysis engine to analyze stacks better, faster, and with 0 errors. Now we want to put it to the test by challenging it with your toughest engineering problems.
What is it?
Have you ever solved a tolerance stack issue that was so tricky you had to spend days or weeks coming up with innovative ways and genius solutions to solve it? Well, it’s time to challenge T360 with it.
- Test the limits of stack analysis with T360.
- Get recognition in the engineering community
- Cultivate community and awareness
- Recognize Innovation
- Give away free coffee. Lots and lots of free coffee.
How to Enter
Register for your secure contestant portal.
Submit your most challenging stacks – dare T360 to find mistakes.
Sit back and enjoy the wait. Follow T360 on social media for updates. Winners will be announced April 16th.
Who can enter?
The contest is open to residents of the US and Canada, and open to anyone who solves engineering challenges. This includes students, professors, professionals, consultants and freelancers. Everyone has a story to share.
You had to create parts that are so precise yet so durable.
You have engineered parts that survived strictest tests.
You have dealt with hundreds of parts and ensuring all fits right.
You have designed parts that took considerations of all natural elements.
You have a story to tell. Is it fantasy or it is nightmare?
Rules & Deadlines
1. Submissions must be your own intellectual property
2. Submit up to 3 stacks
3. Open to residents of the USA and Canada
4. Must be available for the contest administrators to ask clarification questions
- Submission Deadline: April 1st, 2021
- Judging Period: April 2nd - April 15th, 2021
- Results Announced: April 16th, 2021